The expected results are directly contributing to the achievement of the programme result indicator:
– 220 trained people to increase their chances for work mobility;
– 120 people participating in cross-border events (job fairs and creative centers beneficiaries);
– 218 people attending to cross-border events (job fairs and visits);
– 200 young people participating to tackling youth unemployment events (educational caravans);
– 22.000 people informed on employment and labour mobility in cross-border creative and cultural industries.
– 4,55% contribution to the result indicator, greater than the 4,12 % contribution to the financial indicator.