- Category: Trainings
Between 21 -24.03.2018 the training useful for those who wish to pursue an economic activity in the neighboring country, acting as entrepreneurs that intend to develop a private business in the creative and cultural industries, or for those who want to work in these areas as employees or as free-lancers was organized.
This event took place at”Sucidava” Guest House, Corabia, Olt in the project “Improving the workforce mobility and employment in cultural and creative industries from the RO-BG cross-border area”project Code 16.4.2.088, ROBG187, financed by the Interreg V-A Romania Bulgaria Programme.
At the training session attended 26 persons interested in the creative and cultural industries. The main topics of the training were:
- main stages of setting up a company in Bulgaria;
- stages after the establishment of a firm, company registration as a VAT payer, profit tax;
- types of commercial companies in Bulgaria;
- tax legislation in Bulgaria and introductory aspects of the tax system in Bulgaria;
- evolution of the fiscal system in Bulgaria;
- structure of direct and indirect taxes;
- particularities of taxes and duties in Bulgaria;
- legislation on employment and social security in Bulgaria and the unemployment insurance, financial indemnity in case of unemployment;
- indemnity for temporary incapacity for work;
- maternity and childbirth allowance;
- the right to family benefits and right to retirement.